Monday 28 March 2016

Getting to know the people that run this: YYE.starry

~I don't like revealing my name online...~

<EDIT: Check out my new DeviantART website HERE!! Thanks!>

Hey!! Starry[pelt] here. In this post, I'm going to tell you all more about myself!

Just to start off, I really like cats, horses, eagles etc. etc [basically all animals :p]

Real big fan of Warrior Cats [by Erin Hunter]
-Main O.C.: Starrypelt, hence the nickname ;)
-Favourite M.A.P.: Always Gold

Loves UNDERTALE [By Toby Fox]:
-Favourite characters:
    1. Sans
    2. Asriel
    3. Chara
    4. Frisk
    5. Undyne
-Favourite AU: Underswap

In general, I'm a real quirky person, and always very random. Also loves using these types [:)] of emotes ^-^
Well that should be all! Hope you readers understood me a bit better! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment